2. With respect to streaming services the Provider shall merely act as an intermediary for the user's data, thereby enabling him to use these services. The user enters into further contractual agreements exclusively with the respective service providers.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, the user shall be provided with the NOXON CONNECT portal free of charge. We have put together the information contained in our Internet offer with care and endeavour to check it and update it regularly. However, we cannot accept any liability for the correctness, topicality, completeness and regular availability of our content. Furthermore, we do not vouch for the content of our Internet offer being suitable for the user and his purposes. We only supply binding information, consultations, recommendations and statements exclusively within the context of individual communication.
4. The content, layout and structure of our Internet offer are protected by copyright. The information, texts and picture material provided by us are only intended for the individual access of the user of our Internet offer and shall only be duplicated and used for business purposes with our consent. Any exploitation beyond the restricted limits of the Copyright Act, particularly the exploitation on Internet sites of any kind, shall require the prior consent of the Provider and/or of the respective holder of the rights. The setting of hyperlinks, especially of deep links, inline-links or links in frame technology (Frame and iFrame) on one of our web sites, and automatic readout (parsing) shall only be permitted with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to change, supplement, reduce or even completely discontinue our Internet offer at any time.
5. Our Internet offer is drawn up on the basis of the legal system of the Federal Republic of Germany. Any access to our offer from territory outside Germany is not intended by us. We shall not accept any liability for our Internet offer being suitable for users from other countries, or for it being usable or legally permissible there. The Provider shall accept no liability particularly for consequential damage caused by using the offer.
6. Insofar as an exclusion of the Provider's liability is out of the question, the Provider shall only be liable for gross negligence and wilful intent. Trade marks, product and company names are identifying criteria of the respective owners and are used in these web sites exclusively for informational purposes.
7. The user is obligated to keep the combination of his user email/password confidential and not to pass it on to third parties. The Provider shall be informed immediately of any suspected misuse of the access data.
8. For Internet sites of third parties, to which NOXON CONNECT makes reference via so-called links, the responsibility shall be borne by the respective providers. The Provider shall not accept any responsibility for the content of these third-party sites. The Provider herewith explicitly dissociates itself from all the contents of all the sites linked to NOXON CONNECT, and does not adopt these contents as its own. In addition, links to NOXON CONNECT may be installed by other sites via so-called 'links' without the Provider's knowledge. The Provider shall not accept any responsibility for depictions, content or any other connection to NOXON CONNECT in the web sites of third parties. The Provider shall only be responsible for the content of other web sites in the case of having affirmative knowledge thereof (i.e. also of illegal content or content subject to prosecution) and if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its usage.
11. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall be valid excluding the UN law on sales.